Lost passport Requirements
• Personal appearance of the applicant(s);
• Fill in application form completely along with loss of passport form. Please provide the following:
• Police report about the loss of passport
• Photocopy of lost passport if available.
• Six passport size photographs;
• National Identity Card in original along with a photocopy.
• Please note that the applicant is required to personally visit the Consulate General for interview by the consular officer. If application is accepted, replacement passport will be issued after receiving verification from the issuing office of the lost passport. This process may take (ten) 10 weeks or more.
• Urgent fee is € 120 and ordinary fee € 70.
• Incomplete application will not be entertained.
First ever Pakistani passport / Spain born applicant
• Father/Mother can submit application
• Completely filled in application form;
• Four passport size photographs;
• Birth certificate or family book in original along with its photocopy;
• Original and photocopies of both parents' Pakistani passports;
• At the time of applying for passport you will be required to apply for (NICOP Card) also;
• Fee is same as for the renewal of the passport.